Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My new apron & cookbook




I keep a "wish list" folder under my pic's on my laptop. I'll save the picture of the item, the site where I found the item, and how much the item costs. Over the years my husband will check my "wish list" folder and magically a gift will appear unexpectedly. Last week I found the perfect apron on the Layla Grayce site (Coco Full Hostess apron)and put it into my "wish list." This morning my husband left early for a business meeting and I selfishly slept in. When I entered the kichen this morning I found this apron on the counter and a Brennan's cookbook. It's not the exact apron that I wanted but it's so darn cute. Look at the flower on the waist! I love Brennan's and the recipes look so delish. I'll share as I begin to try them.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a nice surprise! Such a cute apron and I'm sure the cookbook has tons of great recipes!

Petunia said...

I love the apron! He did an excellent job I must say! You must let me know what delicious Brennan's meals you try from your new cookbook.