Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More bunnies!!!




This afternoon, after I finished meeting a client, I decided to dig through our garage. We’ve really done a terrific job unpacking and going through things but we still have a few more boxes to attend to. I’m so happy that I found my antique bunnies. I knew I had additional Easter decorations but didn’t have a clue where to start looking; thankfully I located them. I bought them at an antique shop in Savannah, Georgia. Savannah has some great boutiques (if you’re into that type of shopping). The woman who owned the shop told me they were from the 1940’s made in Germany. Once I spotted them they were mine. My husband really enjoys them also and they have become our traditional Easter centerpiece. You’ll have to excuse the table linen. It’s not my Easter white cotton one I use for our festive brunch. I’ll take pictures once I truly decorate my table.

Also, while surfing today I spotted a truffle nest from Williams-Sonoma. This truffle basket would be a big hit for Easter Sunday. I’m going to order one for our entry way. Easter is so much fun. I’m really looking forward to enjoying this Easter holiday. I have a fantastic menu prepared. I’m thinking of preparing quail smothered in a sweet Sherry sauce, Cajun shrimp stuffing, lemon peppered asparagus, herbed stuffed mushrooms, with carrot cake for dessert, and mimosas to help celebrate the festivities. What y’all think? If you have any good menu suggestions I’d love to hear them.

No comments: