Monday, March 2, 2009

My DIY Project



This afternoon I managed to take all the extra empty boxes up to the attic. I cleaned the kitchen, started a meatloaf, and made two business calls from my new home office. I had about an hour block between conference calls so I decided to paint an ugly mirror that I was going to donate. Now it looks pretty enough to hang in our master bedroom. I like cottage & traditional decor. I'm not sure how I'm going to pull the combination in interior design but I'm still working out the kinks. While waiting for my new improved mirror to dry I finally got a chance to catch up on some of my favorite magazines.

2 comments:

Petunia said...

I think the mirror will be pretty! Will you rub some of the paint off or leave it as is??

Michelle said...

Love your magazine choices! You should add Garden & Gun to the stack and you will be good to go (I promise it is a die for magazine!).