Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bunny Time




I devoted my weekend to unpack all of our Easter decorations. I love spring and Easter Sunday is one of my favorite holidays. Look at my yard bunnies. I purchased them last season but this is the first time I’ve got to set them up. I placed a pink ribbon around their necks to make them a bit more festive. The cross behind them was black but I spray painted it white this afternoon. You can’t have Easter without the cross! Then I purchased a beautiful basket and placed it by my flowers on my porch. I thought it would clash if I were put another bunny there (didn’t want bunny overload). I love bunnies but sometimes you have to balance the things you love.

I purchased this antique looking bunny in Vicksburg, Mississippi. We stayed at a beautiful B&B called the www.fairviewinn.com in Jackson. It was so relaxing and a very plantation like atmosphere. We drove up to Vicksburg for lunch and I came across this bunny and had to have him. He’s one of my favorites. He’s my Mississippi bunny.

1 comment:

Petunia said...

Oooh--I looove your antique-style bunny. Okay, how much for the bunny??? Hmmm?
Just kidding! Enjoy! :)