Thursday, March 5, 2009

Inspiration for my Shabby Chic Office


I'm almost finished with the unpacking stage. Now I've been trying to decorate the house. Last night I ran to Target to pick up a few things and I found myself lusting after a new Shabby Chic quilt. My house has a lot of traditional French accents. My husband & love art and have purchased many prints when we were traveling in Europe. My favorite is Rembrandt and Caravaggio. Ok, here's the problem...that's not really Shabby Chic art. So, instead of changing the entire house I have decided to select the master bedroom and my office to decorate shabby chic. I found this picture on Room Service Home and I'm going to use it as my office inspiration (except my walls will be yellow).

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the Shabby Chic style. I would love to re-decorate my entire apartment in Shabby Chic.

Petunia said...

I JUST received that catalog and was looking at the pretty desks, and I love the blue lamp in your photo!!