Saturday, January 3, 2009

The work shirt!!!


Ok, so my hubby has a work shirt that he loves wearing around the house. He wears it when he is cleaning in the garage or working in the yard. And....you say? And it is the most disgusting thing ever. I've tried to get rid of it on countless occasions. It has holes, stains, and it says, "I'm due in December." I have no clue where it came from but I can't seem to get rid of it. I've tried taking it away but he notices when it's missing. I've tried replacing it with something else but he wants THAT shirt. Like a kid and the blankie. I think he loves it because I'm so mortified when he is out in the front yard and the neighbors or UPS sees him wearing it. To make matters worse; they all laugh (only encouraging him). What should a girl do?

No comments: