Monday, January 12, 2009

Our weekend




Every January we pick a weekend where we go through old books, magazines, clothing, etc. and we take them to the local Goodwill and Half Price Books.It's a way to organize for the new year with getting rid of the old. I was so happy I took the time to get organized because this weekend I made over $50.00 at Half Price Books!!! I had a small box of Southern Living magazines and decorating books that I rarely look at anymore. Not only did I clear a space on our bookshelf but I bought lunch too at our local hang out, Phil's Ice House. It's our Saturday afternoon hang out. We love the burgers there!!! http://philsicehouse.com/ I think I'm going to use this next weekend to work on clearing out some more space....It will definitely help during the big move.

No comments: