Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're moving, y'all!






My husband got the big news. We knew it was coming. The company wants us to move. This is very difficult for me because this has been my home since we got washed over from Katrina. I just got settled and now I have to leave and start over again. I've met so many wonderful people in Austin. I'm going to miss my tennis league, shopping in Fredricksburg with friends, our weekend hang outs, and my awesome church. I'm going to miss our little house too (sniff, sniff). I love our neighborhood. Austin has become more than just a home. I'm really going to miss it.

This is our neighborhood. Isn't it beautiful? I love living in the Texas Hill Country. I'm very happy that I got to experience everything I did while we had the opportunity.

No comments: