Saturday, January 31, 2009

Miss Piggy


Y'all I've been feeling like Miss Piggy lately. Urgh, I was doing so well on my quest to get in shape and eat healthy this year. I had lost 6 lbs. and now this week I've fallen off the wagon. I've had to go down to Houston to look for a house (two days eating on the road); then got stuck with two business dinners. The one client last night insisted we eat at P.F. Changs and was offended if I turned anything down. Tonight we had dinner plans with friends. I feel like I've gained 500lbs. I have to meet a client in San Antonio next week and they are planning on taking me to their favorite Mexican restaurant. I love food y'all but I hate to eat out this much. How am I suppose to keep to a healthy schedule when I have so many tasty distractions? Swim suit season is knocking on the door...I'm scared, so scared....

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness... I know how you feel. I travel all the time for work. It's so hard to stay on a healthy track. I'm having a hard time losing weight right now... ugh. Houston just has so many yummy places to eat.