Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tennis anyone?

It's all about the racquet. My husband collects guitars and I collect tennis racquets. I love trying new racquets. I purchased about 6 months ago a HEAD Microgel Extreme. It's fanfreakntastic! I love it!!! The silicon base makes it light but at the same time you feel the firm support when you hit the ball. My tennis instructor recommended it to me and I can really see an improvement in my game. It's a great racquet and only retails about $209.00. However, I've seen deals for about $180.00. Pretty affordable for the quality you're getting. I highly recommend it.




I've had my eye on a Babolat Pure Storm Tour. Has anyone played with this beauty? I would love to hear any reviews.





Our fellow Texan didn't win in Montreal but he played hard. I'm proud of Andy Roddick for playing a good game. Tomorrow he'll be playing in Cincinnati. We'll be cheering him on from the Lone Star state. Good luck in Cincy, Andy!!!


2 comments:

Petunia said...

I need to start playing again. I DEFINITELY need a new racquet. Should I get the HEAD one?

midnight macaroons said...

I really like playing with mine. Two other women on my league also purchased the same racquet and they love it too! It's the 2008 HEAD Microgel Extreme. I have small hands and I found that HEAD is the best brand for me so far. But the Babolat's are very tempting.