Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New design

I'm still pondering over interior decor decisions. It's been so hot and humid that we decided to hold off on having any major renovations. Paint fumes are a nightmare when you cannot open your windows/doors. The thick humid air is engulfing our region at about 85% on most days, BLAH!!! The other night I literally felt as if I was stepping into a sauna as I hit the greenbelts for a nice jog. Am I crazy? Well, I've missed too many exercising routines this past summer and instead found myself indulging in Blue Bell ice cream. Not a good idea when training for the fall tennis league.

So, I've spent countless hours searching for the best designs and save them to my blog. It's so much easier to pull up my blog and look them over rather then keeping clipping all around the house. My home office is overwhelmed in samples as is. I came across this one and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! It's very southern and inviting. I'm not sure what I love more the colors, hanging light fixtures, rug, or furniture accents. I love old things and I want to raise my children to appreciate a comfortable environment full of antiques. This look is sooo us....



2 comments:

Jill said...

Aww... this is SO SO pretty. I can't wait for the weather to cool down too. It's so bad.

Petunia said...

I love the muted colors and beautiful details in that home!