Wednesday, August 26, 2009

California Olive Ranch


It's amazing how one little tree can create such a splendid creation such as delicious olive oil. I've often heard olive oil referenced as, "liquid gold." Over the years I've began to truly appreciate this "liquid gold" and recognize it for it's numerous uses beyond cooking.

Many generations before me have placed great value on this golden substance. Dating back 2,000 years before Christ was recorded in history we know that nations and kings considered this oil a true treasure. King David and King Solomon both planted olive trees around the palace. King David placed guards to watch over the olive orchards; and later in history ships were built for the sole purpose of transporting this precious oil from Greece. Olive oil is a magical liquid that represents youth, wealth, and power to other nations. However, Americans do not appreciate its value.


King Solomon



I've been using olive oil for years. I use it for multi purposes and even carry a glass jar in my purse. I've tried many types of brands but I'm excited to share my newest find http://www.californiaoliveranch.com/ It's FABULOUS!!! I truly recommend it to all my friends and family. I take into consideration before I promote a product to those close to me. I tell the 100% truth and stand firm on any product recommendation. Y'all this is a fantastic brand of olive oil. I'm so excited to say that my friend over at http://peeptoepumpsandpearls.blogspot.com/ tried this product and loves it. You can stop over at her blog and read her review.


I also want to share with you that California Olive Ranch was kind enough to offer all Midnight Macaroons readers FREE shipping through the month of September. YAY!!! I suggest you take them up on this offer. You will be happy that you did.

* When you purchase a bottle from the website, you'll want to enter MY PEEPS in the coupon section. Let me know if you order a bottle and send me your review. I'm anxious to hear how many blogger friends love this oil.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Great review on the olive oil. Thanks again for the suggestion.