Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Things I love about Summer

WooWee!!! Houston has been having some weather, y'all. The other night I almost thought we were going to have to roll out of bed and start building a boat. Yesterday they had to save 18 people from their cars by helicopter. Isn't that crazy? I'm just happy to hear that nobody got hurt but the weather has been insane. We live north of Houston so we didn't have as much flooding up here but we still had a little. Thankfully the sun has been out this afternoon and drying things up for us.

I'm ready for some nice weather. What are some of your favorite things about summer? Here are some of mine.

Relaxing on the front porch with my hubby


Glass of Lemonade




Farmer's Market


Fresh Flowers

4 comments:

texaslauren77 said...

oh yeah...we've been having crazy weather in Austin, too. I do love a good thunderstorm, but this is ridiculous!

And, I can't wait for summer, either...the fresh fruit is great here in Texas! Plus, there will be some swimmin' at Barton Springs Pool and tubing down the Guadalupe! :)

Jill said...

My favorite thing about summer is sundresses!!!

I just tagged you on my blog. :)

The Cape House said...

Your porch looks absolutely heavenly! Happy summer to you!

Petunia said...

One of my favorites....having dinner out on the back patio watching the beautiful sunset! :)