Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm going Bananas!!!


I hope y’all don’t mind me venting but I’m about to pull my hair out. I seriously work with a bunch of monkeys. That picture posted above truly represents what I’m dealing with, silly people who refuse to listen. I’m in commercial design and I have a huge account I’m currently working on. The client hired a consulting group out of Colorado to have oversight over the facility (building a medical center). I’m not over exaggerating when I say they (as a group) couldn’t find their way out of a wet paper bag. I could tell you stories… (shaking my head)...this all would be funny if it wasn’t happening to me. I’m so angry because I’m stuck cleaning up after “grossly” overpaid incompetent people. I suppose that’s why I make the medium bucks, LOL!!!

However, I must be a glutton for punishment because I’m constantly telling my husband, “This is it!!! I’m quitting after this project. I’m not going to design anymore.” I’ve said that about almost every project, LOL! But it’s a great feeling of accomplishment once you see it all come together at the end. But for now I’m exhausted and stressed out. Tonight I have a date with a bottle of Riesling that I brought back from Napa. I like to eat milk duds with my wine (I’m so refined, huh) LOL!!! Now that I’ve had my Dr. Phil moment I need to get back to work. Hope y’all have a better week than me.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hope your week gets better. Your plan for tonight sounds perfect... Riesling and Milk Duds. I'll have to try that combo sometime. :)