Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Cornbread Gospels




The blogging world has truly crossed my path with some wonderful women. A couple of weeks ago I got an e-mail from a fascinating woman named, Crescent Dragonwagon. She's an amazing woman who happens to be an author. She generously sent me her book called, THE CORNBREAD GOSPELS. Y'all, this is a fabulously delicious book. I haven't put it down since I opened it. It truly has hundreds of cornbread recipes. This definitely makes my favorite cook books list in my kitchen. Thank you so much, CD!!! You are truly one charming gal and made my entire day.

Y'all can find this book on the Barnes & Noble site too! It would be great as a gift for someone who loves to cook!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

How fun... this cookbook kinda reminds me of the the Cake Doctor but Cornbread!