Friday, January 22, 2010

Princess Diana

I've always admired Princess Diana. I felt that she was a physically/spiritually beautiful woman. She had such a big heart that was full of life. She truly loved the poor, handicap, and orphans. When watching her interact with others you could see that it was absolutely 100% genuine. Not only was a she a loving soul but she had style and class. No matter how bad things got she approached them head on with strength and grace.



A couple of years ago I was able to see the Princess Diana exhibit. It was fabulous. They had her infamous wedding dress on display. It was memorizing to know that I was standing less than a foot away from the dress of the century. Not only did I see her dress but her LV luggage and tea set. Yes, I drooled over the royal tea cups. I sat imagining which one she sipped her Earl Grey from.



Such a tragedy to lose such a beautiful soul. My heart breaks every time I see Prince William or Prince Henry. They loved their mum so much and to lose her at such a young age must have been difficult for them. They were lucky to have had her for the short time they did, as we all did. I don't think there will ever be another Princess Diana in this lifetime.



3 comments:

Michelle said...

My daughter and I love her too! We are excited because the Diana Exhibit (dress and all!) opens in Atlanta this week and we can't wait to see it.

Petunia said...

I completely agree. She was elegant and kind, such a good role model, and it was a great loss when she died.

Jill said...

100% agree! I loved her and as a child I remember watching her wedding with my mom. It's so sad that she left this earth early. She was a good role model for so many people.