Friday, November 7, 2008

What to cook?



It was a busy week. Before I knew it the day had passed and I was trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. I glanced over the pantry and fridge and created my own dish. It was fantastic! My husband really enjoyed it. I made a salad on the side. It was fast and easy and was a big hit at home.

Ingredients
1 c. Penne Pasta
3 Spicy Turkey Sausage links
1/4 c. Feta Cheese
1/3 c. Sundried Tomatoes
1/3 c. Green Olives
1/4 c. Sweet Onion
3 tbsp. Italian Dressing
Black Pepper to taste

Directions
1. Cook Pasta; drain and set aside in pasta dish
2. Cut all 3 turkey sausage links to bite size pieces and cook in skillet until brown.
3. Chop Sundried Tomatoes and Sweet Onion. Cook with Sausage in Skillet.
4. Slice Green Olives.
5. Toss all ingredients above into pasta dish. Mix everything up. And drizzle 3 tbsp. worth of Italian dressing over dish. Add Feta cheese and pepper and toss again. Add a green salad and you have a quick, easy, but delicious dinner!

No comments: