Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dreaming of Paris.....







It has been a few years since my husband and I have returned to Paris. We've been a few times and in every visit we find new things we love. It is where my husband proposed. We had dinner at a little bistro around the corner from Moulan Rouge. It was actually very nice. It was late at night and we were the only patrons. There in the corner was a piano player that played songs I'd never heard in French. The waitor was very distracted with the beautiful hostess and it left us drowning in conversation over a candlelite dinner. Very romantic!!! My husband told me years later that he was planning on popping the big question on the Eiffel Tower but that night was so perfect he decided to pull out the little black box. I'm so very happy he decided to pick that very moment because it was a fairy tale come true.

The memories of walking down the streets and shopping in little markets are timeless. We have been back to visit Paris and with every visit I always find something special waiting for me to learn about the terrific linens, soaps, foods, etc....

No comments: