Friday, December 18, 2009

The Sing Off

I normally hate watching reality shows except for Real Housewives. I have no idea why I love that trashy show so much but I do. Well, the other night I was flipping through the channels to find the news and landed on a reality show called, The Sing Off. It's hosted by Nick Lachey. Has anyone seen it? It's so much fun. It has that American Idol feel but it's acuppello groups. I'm not much of a acuppello fan but there's a group called, Beelzebubs. Oh my goodness they are sooo fun to watch. I posted a couple of songs they did. The first one is hilarious but the second is awesome. I heart Styx!!! Styx, Night Ranger, and Van Halen were some of my favorite bands growing up (I had older siblings). They rock! Basically anything they chose to sing from those top three I would have loved. Ok, you have to watch these guys.



1 comment:

Jill said...

I haven't seen this show but I heard Nick L was hosting a show.

I LOVE the Real Housewives! Orange County is my favorite. Did you see last night's episode? What is with these controlling men? I can't imagine my husband telling me I can't take a Girl's Trip! I felt bad for Vicki. Oh... we must talk in person someday.