Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

This is my Christmas Wish List for Christmas 2009

A need a new bottle of one my favorite perfumes, Tiffany by Tiffany & Co. I've been wearing Tiffany since high school. I love it! My grandmother (the one who liked to travel) sent me a bottle when I was 16. I can never stay with just one fragrance (it must be the Gemini in me). I have 4 favorites and I switch depending on the season, event, or my mood.



I've been eyeing up this book called, Southern Gardens by Southern Accents. It's not new but it has some beautiful photographs and has given me some fantastic ideas for this Spring. I'm so looking forward to start gardening again. I've been wanting to plant pink and yellow roses.



Ok, y'all know how much I adore plantations. Since I can't live in a plantation home right now doesn't mean that my birds can't, right? I found this plantation bird house and have the perfect spot in my yard to display it. Southern birds must need a southern plantation home, lol....





New Gardening boots. I love these pink rose boots. I like gardening boots more than gardening clogs because of red ants and soggy soil.








I adore this pattern. I've been looking for Magnolia china pattern for the past two years. Although I haven't seen what I'm looking for I did come across this tea set. Oh, how much I want this tea set. It's so Southern! I could definitely host a tea party with this set.



What is on your Christmas wish list this year?









1 comment:

Jill said...

What a great Christmas list. I love everything, especially the rain boots and the bird house. I hope you get everything on your list.