Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ready for a make over


Ok, so I already found a salon I'm going to try out on Tuesday. I'm ready for a make over. I can never keep the same hair cut/color very long. I love to dramatically change. I think it's the Gemini in me. I love change. So, right now my hair is called chestnut. I call it a poopy brown. The last stylist didn't listen to me (hated the color/cut). My original stylist moved to Manhattan. He was the best. Why is it that gay guys just know how to make a woman beautiful? All my stylist have been men but when I try a woman; they never listen and do what they want. Enough about my rambling on stylist. I'm thinking of going this color for spring. What do y'all think? I found this picture and I'm going to take it with me on Tuesday. YAY! I'll be a whole new woman soon. I'm ready to get a whole new wardrobe too. I want to look completely different by summer. Any suggestions on a cute cut?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you found a salon. Can't wait to see your new hair style and color.