Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Table Settings

After receiving so many wonderful cook books I'm itching to throw a dinner party. I was looking for some new ideas for table settings and I came across these gorgeous photos. It just screams summer. I love the fresh colors; pink and green. I'm thinking of hosting a wine party with grilled rosemary lamb, couscous, and a goat cheese salad. Where do y'all like to shop for your table linens and serving pieces? What ideas do you have for hosting a party? What theme, decorations, and food would you prepare? I love to chat about entertaining hosting parties.




2 comments:

Jill said...

Your menu sounds amazing! Yum...

I would try Home Goods. They have the cutest (and different) items. I think it's fun to find one serving piece or table linen you love and plan your entire table around it.

Petunia said...

I used to get great colorful table linens from April Cornell and I still have them. The store here closed, but I think they have a website.
Now it's mostly Williams Sonoma!