Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Perfect Weekend Movie ~


My husband and I have been cleaning the garage and closets of all the unecessary clutter. We're trying to get everything out and donated before the end of the year. We are really over our heads. However, we are pretty lucky considering our Goodwill is next door to Half Price Books. I buy all my expensive decorating books there for 1/3 of the cost. I love it there! They also sell cd's and dvd's. Last weekend my husband found, "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." We lost our first copy during the move from New Orleans. We have the case but no dvd. How does that happen? I was so excited when he pulled it out of the bag. I absolutely love that movie. Kevin Spacey and John Cusack are two of my favorite actors and Savannah is one of my favorite cities to visit. We cuddled up with popcorn and a blanket. It was one of my favorite weekends this year.

No comments: