Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crazy Time of the Year!!!


Hello hectic season. I don't know how you feel about the holiday season but it's always a hectic time for me. Just as we get our feet under us from Thanksgiving...BAM! Christmas rolls in. This Thanksgiving left me exhausted. After cooking, cleaning, and entertaining...Then pulling out the Christmas decorations!!! Well, I am going to take a minute out to catch my breath. It's so important to take that time out. I'm learning as I grow more mature that running myself into the ground accomplishes absolutely nothing. It's better to take a day here and there and really pamper yourself. The next day you'll have energy to go after those goals. So, pick up some lavish bubble bath, a scented body scrub, and lavender lotion. Or stop by and get yourself a pedicure and get back out there to do what we can to make these holidays enjoyable for our family.

No comments: