Monday, March 22, 2010

Houston Rodeo

Y'all, the Houston Rodeo is officially over. It was so much fun. I suggest that if you are ever in the city around March you must attend the rodeo. Houston has the largest rodeo in the country. Over a million people attended this year. That's a lot of people.

One of my favorite things to eat at the rodeo is BBQ. Texas has the BBQ in the world. They also have bull riding, concerts, live stock shows, carnival rides, shopping, etc....










This is my favorite part of the Rodeo. It's called the "Mutton Bustin."




Here's a little clip so you know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Gigi, you love carnival rides??? We ARE soul sisters! :) I can never find people to ride the carni rides with me. I could ride all day... not joking!

kay said...

I have always wanted to go to a rodeo! It is on my bucket list Haha