Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Playa del Carmen



We went to Playa del Carmen a few months back. I was going through some pictures on my computer and ran across them. I instantly wanted to go back in time. This was hands down one of the best vacations.


I love Playa del Carmen. Mexico has some of the most beautiful beaches and resorts. We found a fantastic resort. The name of the resort is called Blue Diamond Resort and I would highly recommend it to family and friends. 






One of the things I really loved about this resort is that they supplied their guests with bicycles. It was so much fun bicycling through the resort to the beach, restaurants, yoga classes and spa. I felt very tropical riding my bike in my sundress and swimsuit. Plus it had a basket to hold my beach bag.


This is a picture of my sweet ride outside of the spa. I would ride my bike down to the spa for the most amazing massages. I'm a spa connoisseur and I must admit this spa was seriously impressive. I wish I had better pictures for everyone to view but I didn't have my phone on me while walking through. However, I did manage to snap a couple of shots on my way out.








No comments: